Thursday, February 5, 2009

You're Dead: Lux Interior


I know I posted this late, but I honestly can't think of anything to say. The guy was a badass motherfucker and the world sucks a lot more now.

Instead of trying to be witty, I'll post an email exchange I just had with Austin Theodore Logan:

---
Austin:
Do you wanna have some Beerland folks over and listen to Cramps CDs and drink beer tomorrow night?

Jack: Sounds cool to me. As long as by "Beerland people" you mean "slutty girls".

Austin: We can always hope. This is assuming I'm feeling a little better. My wisdom tooth is growing in and it's killing me today!

Jack: Think happy thoughts. And smoke crack. Happy crack.

Austin: Yay! Happy crack!
----

So yeah, consider this an invite. Saturday night, if you know where I live, come over and we'll hoist a few in memory of Lux and tear some shit up.

No comments:

Post a Comment