Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Doomcraft: The Bates House Papercraft

[via Boingboing]

Holy shit! I've been meaning to get a printer for a while, but I didn't really have enough reason to drop 100 bucks on one. Until now. You can find the pdf file to make your very own Bates House HERE absolutely free!

Papercraft is awesome. It's gotten super popular lately and there's a million pdf's out there that you can download, print and stick together to make just about anything. Here's a few of the badassest things I found while googling:

Doooom! I love the clenched fist.


Mimic from the Dragon Quest RPGs. Dragon Quest pwns u.


You probably know who this guy is. Lunk or something.


So pretty. I have no words.


Homocidal computers are the best kind.


Woodman! Most useless power in the game, but he looks kickass.


Snake in a box. Good times.


It's a chick under there. I'm serious.


The Maverick helmet completes me.


Dude. I need to make an army of these. Lone Wolf McQuade FTW!


Okay, now it gets a little crazy. These are definately not for beginners.


I want to make out with this. That's creepy, right?


Wha? How? Just... how?


Goddamn I need to figure out how to do this. Fuck photo mementos hanging on my walls. I want my friends' heads.


And now I'll end it with my favorite. If anyone has a printer, you need to make this for me. Right now. Anyone who makes this for me gets a free beer and a wet kiss. I include the template beneath.


I always feel so alone when I masturbate without ceiling cat.


Click for full sized awesomeness.


BONUS: Because it's funny.
LOLcat papercraft has to be the greatest invention of the 21st century. I love living in the future.

3 comments:

  1. Hey, I have "free" paper here at work and a kick ass laser printer...I am on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oo! You should print the frame and the cat head seperately at full size, so it comes out as big as a real cat head. That would rule.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how? wha? That Howl's moving castle is incredifuckinble.

    ReplyDelete