Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Newsdoom: Whiskey For My Men...


You know, at first I was going to make fun of this thing. But then I watched the trailer and I gotta say... I really want to see it! It reminds me of those goofy action buddy b-movies from the 80's.

Apparently, BFMH was produced by Country Music Television and the screenplay was written by popcountry music stars Toby Keith and Rodney Carrington (doubt I've ever heard anything by either of them), who are also the stars of the movie. Also appearing are Claire Forlani, Ted Nugent, Barry Corbin, Tom Skerritt, Gina Gershon, Willie Nelson, David Allan Coe, and probably a bunch more pop country people I've never heard of. Check out the trailer:


Bigfoot trucks, uzis, shotguns, elbows to the face, vigilante justice, brief nudity, it's got everything I look for in a quality film. That Toby Keith fella could be the next Chuck Norris if he learns a jumping roundhouse kick and gets a few pairs of Action Jeans.

3 comments:

  1. I don't know. It sure ain't no Harley Davidson & The Marlboro Man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Action Jeans...wish I could find some of those for Joe. And you betchyoass that if this by some miracle comes to a theater in Austin, I will be there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's actually out on DVD. We must watch.

    ReplyDelete