Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Saddest Ninja



I made that movie on a new website called Xtranormal. It's pretty sweet, but still a little buggy. Originally, it was to be about a french ninja, but the french voice mangled a lot of pronunciations. I'm pretty impressed with the british accent though.

You guys should make some movies about sad ninjas, send me the embed link and I'll post them here. It'll be like a contest, and whoever I judge to be the ultimate winner will get a free beer or something. And a hickey on your inner thigh.

This is probably an incredibly pointless idea, since at the moment I have a readership of two. But I have high hopes.

The Saddest Ninja Goes Shopping


The Saddest Ninja On A Blind Date


(note: Xtranormal is in beta, so it's a bit wonky still. When I went to publish my first movie it seemed to be hung up, but after a few minutes I opened my account in a new window and the movie was there. Just so you know.)

No comments:

Post a Comment