Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Jane Austen Spins In Her Grave


[via Neatorama]

I've never wanted to read Pride & Prejudice so much in my life. Every once in a while something comes along that makes me say, "That is the greatest idea for anything that anyone has ever had." And before you ask, yes this is a real book. I hope this guy goes on to zombify more of those boring old classics. Some Dickens perhaps? That would be sweet.

Zombies not your cup of tea? How about some Jane Austen manga?



Ouch. I think I just tore my boredom muscles.

2 comments:

  1. So what you are saying is that someone out there took my favorite author and my favorite horror creature and melded them together?!?! I must get this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emma is not Jane Austen Manga. Emma is set in the Victorian era, Jane Austen was not alive. Austen focused on provincial life of the upper middle class and upper classes. Emma is about a poor maid who falls in love with an upper class gentleman. More Bronte than anything else.

    ReplyDelete