Thursday, January 22, 2009

Deepest Regrets and Grim Reaper

I got nothing today. Actually, I have several fun sounding ideas, but they all require me to be at home to work on them and I've been a little busy after work lately. So, yeah. Got nothin.

Since I have nothing better to give you, here is a music video by the greatest metal band of the 1980's:


Grim Reaper - Rock You To Hell

I love Grim Reaper. They're like a far less attractive, far less talented Iron Maiden. With much floofier hairdos.

By now you're probably saying to yourself, "But wait a minute, Jack. You just said Grim Reaper was the greatest metal band of the 1980's, and then you said that they're far less talented than Iron Maiden. How can this be?" Well, I lied. Sorry, I wanted to make you watch that video. They may not be as good as Iron Maiden, but I think they're pretty awesome and I'm sick of being the only guy who likes Grim Reaper. Here is a picture of Grim Reaper:



The charismatic gentleman in the lower middle with the poodle dog hairdo is Steve Grimmitt, lead singer of Grim Reaper. I want you to print this picture out now.

Good. Now laminate the picture and place it in your wallet, in one of the little photo sleeves. Don't worry if your photo sleeves are all filled up, just slide it in over a picture of your kids, pet or significant other.

Henceforth, we will refer to this picture as the Steve Grimmitt Grim Reaper Advice And Reassurance Card, or SGGRAARC (which, coincidentally is a noise you can hear Steve Grimmitt scream just after the second chorus of "Lord of Darkness").

Now anytime you need reassurance, you just take the SGGRAARC out of your wallet, look deep into Steve Grimmett's eyes and you will be instantly reassured. That's all there is to it!

If you need advice, simply gaze lovingly into Steve Grimmett's radiant orbs and imagine what advice Steve Grimmett would give you if he were there with you right at that moment. It really works!

Here is another picture of Steve Grimmitt:



Print this picture out and laminate it. Tape it on the headboard of your bed, about a foot above the pillow. Whenever you make love to a beautiful woman (or rugged man, whichever way you swing) look at this picture and try to make that face. I think it would be really funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment