Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My Most Recent Amazon Purchase

I bought Jack Bauer's messenger bag. It's not an official Jack Bauer messenger bag or anything. It just looks like the one he uses. When I use it, I can call up random people and shout, "You have to trust me! My daughter has been kidnapped!" Instead of being filled with ammo clips and nuclear warhead detonators, it will most likely contain beer and this pencil I got for christmas that has little snowmen all over it. And women will probably come up to me all the time and say, "Hey, is that the same style messenger bag that Jack Bauer uses?" And I'll say, "Yeah. You have to trust me. My daughter has been kidnapped." And they'll want to have a bunch of sex with me all over the place. In 3-5 business days, I'm going to be awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment