Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Rife



Check out this japanese update of the classic Game of Life. I'll let TokyoMango explain:

"Toymaker Takara Tomy is coming out with a new "super spicy" version of The Game of Life, which includes stops like shotgun weddings, gambling sprees, and the sudden and unexplained disappearance of family members. The economy sucks, people are stressed, things never go as planned."


Life was always my favorite board game of all time, but it definately needed a shot of reality. And now I have yet another reason to learn japanese.

Reasons I Need To Learn Japanese
(in no particular order)

When asked for a cigarette at the bus stop, I can pretend I'm a japanese tourist (side note: need to buy a camera).
I bet the instructions for my cell phone make a hell of a lot more sense in the original language.
Most science fiction writers agree that we'll all be speaking it in a dystopian near-future.
I could finally test my theory that those kanji tattoos the college kids always get actually say, "I ♥ Anal".
Sometimes when watching anime, while I'm busy reading the subtitles, I miss a panty shot.
I want to do it with Azumi.

1 comment: