Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Oh Shirt I Won The Shit!


YeeEEeeeEEEeeeeeEEeEeEEeeeeEessSSSSS!!!!!!!1
I won I won I won I won I won I woooonnnnnnnn!!
This is the best day of my life.

"Next up is Jack Burden, who I decided to make a winner after planning to give him like six Honorable Mentions. Here are just three of his amazing entries:

Iron Giant says,
"I am not a gun, Hogarth."
Fuck you, you're a gun.

Hey there, Roy Batty.
Stop breaking my fingers, bro.
I like unicorns.

Tranzor's in trouble!
Send out Aphrodite-A!
Her tits are missiles!

Definitely take a look for his other entries; you won't be disappointed."


Thanks Topless Robot! And thanks to ChopShopStore without whom I would have no free shirt! And special thanks to my government job that paid me double time to write haikus about robots on a saturday.

There ended up being over 860 entries in this contest, many of which were multiple entries in one post, including the incredible Glitchy Goblin who did 70 haikus in a single post, which included every single robot on that shirt and much more. If you're ever bored, or you just like haikus about robots, you could do worse than read through all the entries. This contest was epic and kickass.

And now, oddly, I have the chorus and guitar solo from Def Leppard's fantastic song Photograph stuck in my head. Awesome! If my life were a movie, this is exactly what would be playing right now. And it's the perfect time for you to run to the bathroom if you have to pee, or get more popcorn or something.

5 comments:

  1. sorry to keep bringing it up.....just stoked for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the fact the guy was going to give you a bunch of honorable mentions and then was like, fuck that..This guy wins.
    CONGRATS WINNER!

    ReplyDelete