Tuesday, May 26, 2009

My God. It's Full Of... Squids

Check out the neato simple little wallpaper creator on this guy's website. As you can see, I used it to create the most awesome wallpaper in the universe. You can click on the elements and drag them around. Click "export" when you're done.
[via Super Punch]

And here is a picture of a ninja squid:


And Robocop riding a unicorn:

Check out Corndogger for the largest collection of Robocop riding a unicorn pictures on the entire internet.

I don't know what's going on here, but I likes it:

2 comments:

  1. Excuse me, but is that a picture of a unicorn on PCP, fighting off the sexual advances of a half-dinosaur, half-shark cop-bot??? The rainbow is totally inappropriate for this gruesome scene!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The original of the Robocop on a Unicorn is framed and up at my cubicle at work. -- Olav

    ReplyDelete