Monday, May 4, 2009

Fickle Hand Of Fate: Album Cover Doom

I found a cool idea on this guy's blog. Here's the rules:
1 - Go to Wikipedia's "Random" function. What you see is the name of your band.

2 - Go to Quotations Page's random page. The last four or five words of the very last quote of the page is the title of your first album.

3 - Go to Flickr's Last Seven Days. The third picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover.

4 - Use Photoshop, the Gimp or something similar to put it all together.

As you know, I like randomness, so I gave it a shot. Here's what I came up with...



A note about Flickr's last seven days page: Most of the stuff that pops up is artsy shit. Pictures of kids and birds and sunsets and crap, so when something totally lame popped up, I'd close my eyes and hit reload a random number of times until something halfway cool came up.

If I actually have any regular readers, why don't you give it a shot? Email me your album cover and I'll post it for all the world (or at least 2 or 3 of my friends) to see right here on my kickass blog. Send me your stuff at: apechest AT gmail DOT com

UPDATE!

Hey hey, I got a reader submission! Kickass. Here's D's awesome album cover:


I like it! Kinda has an "Eastern religion meets Loverboy" vibe.

1 comment:

  1. Fuck. I want to play this game too, but I don't have Photoshop on my computer.

    ReplyDelete