Friday, April 10, 2009

Shocking Smurftopsy Photo!

The idea for this popped into my head this morning while I was watching the new Die Hard. Mostly I just wanted to draw something simple, yet awesome, and quick so I could scan it and try to learn how to use Illustrator and Photoshop to make it look decent and halfway professional. It didn't come out quite as good as I had hoped, mainly because Illustrator is really fucking complicated. I learned many things in the process, though. Not bad for my first try, I'd say.

Also of note: I tried googling around before I started this picture and it seems that nobody has done anything like this before. It surprises me that, with all the terrible things on the internet, things that should never be allowed to exist, I may have drawn the very first picture of a smurf autopsy. Is that good or bad?

2 comments:

  1. Or maybe you could just be proud of the fact you just added a new word to our vocabulary. smurftopsy.

    ReplyDelete