Thursday, April 16, 2009

Mr. Fett? Mr. Vader Will See You Now.

[click for full-size awesome]

I started out planning to draw a tanuki suit. Somehow I ended up with Boba Fett at a job interview.

Just for giggles I attempted to watercolor it with Photoshop, which I barely know how to use. It's not great, but I only spent about 10 minutes doing it.



As you can see, I have much to learn. Most people probably would have used layers and masks and shit. I'm way too cool for that. I also have no idea how to use layers and masks and shit. And I have zero patience.

Oh, in case you're wondering... he did get the job. He performed quite well and recieved a bonus for his good work. But then he fell into a Sarlacc pit like a little bitch.

1 comment:

  1. I would frame that and put it on my wall.

    ReplyDelete