Friday, March 27, 2009

I Suck


It sure has been a while since did anything worthwhile here, huh? Sorry about that. By now I have no more readers, but that's okay. They'll be back. I'm still busy trying to get my three bands under control and still have some sort of night life (which means, time enough to watch a movie and then spend 2 drunken hours afterward trying to write witty things about what I've just seen). Also there might be a few more interesting things on the horizon to make this blog more than the one-trick-pony it's been for a while now. I'll give you a hint: Arts & Crafts. I've said too much already. Anyhow, if anyone's still with me, I'll make an effort to post something halfway entertaining at least once or twice a week. Probably an empty promise, but work has been slowing down quite a bit lately, so we'll see. And now here is a picture of Cobra Commander kicking a puppy. Goodnight.

2 comments:

  1. I was wondering when you'd make a comeback. I was missing my 5 minutes of laughter every day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. New post! YAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete