Friday, June 5, 2009

KaijuDan: Monster Créateur

Sometimes I use Blogger's random blog button in the hopes that I'll find something awesome. I never do. I never do until today. Today I found KaijuDan.

KaijuDan is probably french. I say this because his blog is in french. KaijuDan draws monsters. Awesome monsters. I'll let KaijuDan explain...
[All KaijuDan's posts were translated with Google's language tools. And for the record, I'm not making fun of him. This is exactly the kind of shit I drew in junior high and I love it.]

"YOU KNOW THE DRAWING MONSTERS BUT YOU DO NOT SEE THE BENEFIT? On the contrary, there is one! ON THIS BLOG IS THAT YOU CAN FINALLY SEND YOUR DRAWINGS! Just a pencil and a little creativity! I ACCEPT ALL MONSTERS OF DRAWINGS AS GOOD BAD IT sufit FOR ME TO SEND THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS: MOKETOYA@LAPOSTE.NET. THEN RUN YOUR PENCILS AND MAYBE YOUR TALENT IS FINALLY appreciated!"

KaijuDan has only done 4 posts so far:

"The History of Kaijus."

"If I made this blog, not only for you to show your drawings but also to show mine. I called the Kaijus. This means in Japanese "Creature deformed"

and these are all unique creatures I counted over a hundred, until I lost my workbook where they were all listed T_T ... and yes, that's life but hey, it didn ' not stop them again! I found some papers in my courses Kaijus ... These creatures are controlled by the Kaijudan that you sent above /\"
---

"Mortepoigne, the symbiotic"

"Kaiju Here is the source of all others. Capable of forming another Kaiju in his back by divine lightning, it is the first Kaiju a successful future in our world. If you look closely, you see he wears a mask. This mask is identical to that of Kaijudan, and wears a crucifix on his left eye. (Most Kaijus door one but it does not dilute their power ...)"
---

"Sombrecri the anhialator"

"Sombrecri is one of the most formidable Kaijus. Able to raze a village in a single note, his voice can reach 4TetraDécibels (4 000 000 000 000 decibels, the maximum for the human ear is 230 Decibels ...), sound strong enough for a anhiler whole universe, and powerful enough to vibrate the same time it ..."
---

"The mask of terror"

"Here is the mask of terror. Under this mask lies a torture Kaiju still unknown, a seemingly immense power. This power was too much problem to the Divine Interventon (Creators of Kaijus) and fearing it might rebel, he posed the mask of terror. The draft of the nails is proportional to its suffering. So, the more he suffers, the more nails sink. Not forgetting that if it dies, the mask for the rescucitera retu. But why keep him alive if he must die? Who knows, maybe one day it will be released ...."
---


I'm definitely going to keep checking back for new art. I hope someday KaijuDan notices that he's got a fan. Just in case, I'll leave him a special message:

KaijuDan, je pense que vous êtes tout simplement extraordinaire. Vos dessins règle! Nous devons absolument jouer Nintendo ensemble. Même s'il est trop mauvais que vous êtes français.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Jack. I wanted to thank you for having spoken about me, I find it very kind. You are my first fan, I am very touched there :'-)

    ReplyDelete